Thursday, February 22, 2007

Haven't been sleeping lately ... :[

I don't know what or why but i haven't been sleeping lately . I've basically been up since 9:00 yesterday morning . Yeah i slept for like 30 mins last night , but that's more of a nap right ? My grandma thinks it's cause i sleep to later during the day . But i proved her wrong . Yesterday i woke up about 9 and then went to Busch Gardens with my mom about 12. We were there until 5. I thought 'Hey i'm going to be walking a lot , maybe i'll fall asleep better !' Boy was i wrong . I went into my room to lay down about 2 o clock yesterday morning but didn't fall asleep till about 6 . Then i woke back up at 7:30 , and have been up since then ...
I don't know why i can't sleep . And it's realllyyy aggravating . It's been like this for the past ... 2 weeks ? Maybe less . Maybe i have insomnia ? I don't know ...


Have a happy day :]
Britt

No comments: