Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Well this is me :D

I guess i should start off with introducing myself. I'm Brittany. I'm 16 years old. And i'm a very random person. I actually think i have ADD or something. I'm easily distracted and can be very annoying. But you get use to it. I love to dance like an idiot while walking next to my mom. She gets embarrassed. I'm probably the worst speller on earth so bare with me. I'm in love with the most amazing boy on earth, Joshua. I know what you're thinking "16 and in love. She doesn't even know what love IS!" Yeah i get that a lot. But i've been with him for a year, one month and 2 days. And it's been the most AMAZING one year, one month and 2 days i have ever had. And yes, when i say in love i mean in love. I can be 16 and know what love means. I have an attitude problem and have had one since i was young. I've been through counceling for it and i've gotten a lot better with it. I don't go to school but i'm getting into a GED program so i can at least go to college. Highschool was a drag. I had so much issues with a lot of people there. In the beginning of my 9th grade year was when it happened. So i was homeschooled for a month but i got bored and went back. Then i met Josh. That's probably the only GOOD thing that happened that year. I left the beginning of my 10th grade year [in about september of last year] and tried the homeschooling thing again. It was fine but after a while i couldn't do it. So now i'm hoping to get into a GED program somewhere here soon. I want to be a vet. So i'm trying every way i can to achieve that goal. Um lets see. I have 4 sisters who's names are McKenzie 2, Bailey 6, Becca 10, Chelsea 11 and 1 brother. I live with my mom, grandma, grandpa, and my two sisters Chelsea and Becca. My other sisters live with my dad and step mom. My brother lives in Tennessee.I have 5 gorgeous cousins and a WONDERFUL aunt and uncle, though the uncle can be a pain :] [haha if you read this jr. i love youuu :)]. My cousins are as followed, Chloee[will be one soon.] Elijah[2], Jayna[5], Kaitlyn[6], and Tristan[9]. My aunts name is Heather and my Uncles name is Junior. I love to write. I do that on my spare time. I've started soooo many stories that i never get to finish. I wanted to be a journalist for the longest. Man, i've wanted to be soooo many things ! A farmer[hey i was little!], a singer, a ballerina [what girl growing up didnt!], an astronaut, the list goes on and on. I'm a smoker. Which i want to quit sooo bad. I love being around my mom. She's amazing. [When it's just us two and we can have fun.] I love God and want to become closer to him then i am. I don't really see my dad that much. I'm very outgoing and love attention but what teenage girl doesn't? I dress the way i feel. I don't have a label and i like it that way. I get attatch to people easily. I'm afraid to be alone. I love every animal. I have 2 dogs, ones a mini pincher named angel and ones a spaniel named cocoa who is my favoritest thing in the whole world. I don't know what i would do without that dog, she makes me happy. I also have a bird named mr. bird [who's old and grouchy] and will soon be getting another one. My best friends are ; Joshua who is also my boyfriend, Catherine whom i've known forever, Adam, Shianne, Jared, My Aunt Heather, My sister Chelsea, Salvador, Marybeth , Rachel [better known as goose ! ] and that's not even half of them. I'm afraid of, no i should say PETRIFIED of clowns. I hate the circus, it scares me. I love romantic movies. I love to read. I play the violin, i've been playing for 4 years now. I'm a video game freak. Music is my life. Without my music i would go insanee. I listen to alternative rock, classic rock, country, 80's hair bands and classical music. Some of my favorite bands are, Panic! At the Disco, Bon Jovi, Poison, Cinderella, Winger, Daughtry [Chris Daughtry], Rascal Flatts, Fall Out Boy, 30 Seconds to Mars, Hellogoodbye etc. I love Celion Dion. I'm obsessed with Marilyn Monroe. Don't ask why cause i couldn't tell you. I love body piercings and have 9 but they are all in my ears. I love tattoos. I'm irish and proud. I'm a very hyper child. People think i'm weird :]. I love helping people, and volunteer at the Salvation Army when i can. I love kids until they get to be about 7 lol just kidding. I like shiny things lol :D. Theres stuff about me you won't understand and probably never will. I love making people smile. I love cracking jokes when people are sad. I don't know it just makes me feel good when i make some one smile. You don't ever want to see me and Chelsea together, we're crazier than the people in insane insilums. Speaking of which, insane people scare me. I can't be around them. It reminds me of one of my former friends. Won't go on about that cause that's a very touchy subject. When you start talking to me you will find i never shut up. I love to talk. My cell phone, yeah can't go anywhere without it. I love being around Heather and Junior, they're insane. When i'm mad or upset, i drown my sorrows in music. Like i said before, i'd go insane without my music. Well that's all i can think of right now. :D

No comments: