Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Cause i`m so sick of love songs :)

Thought the title kinda matched the first sentence .... [so sick of love songs :)]

So i am so sick it`s not even funny ....
I`ve been sick for a few days now .... but i think i`m getting sicker ... it sucks
I hate being sick ....

So school is well .... boring but it`s going good .
My teachers are amazing .
Except sometimes Ms. Carmody can be a real pain .
Like if you bring food or drink into the class .... even if the food and drink aren`t even opened , She`ll take it . I think it`s cause shes hungry and thirsty and her broke behind can`t buy anything ... So i don`t even bother .
Ms. G. on the other hand is amazing ... she`s always cracking jokes and she thinks she`s black ... or tries to be . She`s like .... ancient ...[really like 40 something but she looks ancient] and she`s so not aware that the word 'tubular' is so not in anymore. She uses it for everything ! 'I had a tubular day.' 'That sounds tubular' yada yada . And everytime you walk in the door , she goes 'What`s up dawwwwgg .' It`s hilarious .

So i had an uhh ... interesting weekend ... Haha .
Don`t feel like going through the story again ... cause i`ve told it like ... 50 gazillion times .
Bet ya your weekend wasn`t as interesting as mine ! :]

OHH ! So today i walked up to my friend Rinn cause my other friends Monica , Dj , and CiCi weren`t at school yet and Rinn was like "Hi my love , how are you?" And i said "Ugh I`m so sick !" And the guy that was standing next to her said "If i looked like you i`d feel sick too ." And i was like that`s so rude he doesn`t even know me ! And then when i looked at him , it was my ex that i thought i was in love with when i was in like 8th grade ! I hadn`t seen him since 8th grade and i hate saying this .... but he looked GOOODDD ! What 2 summers can do to a boy ... i swear ! Cause when i dated him he was a little chunky and had ... not really long long hair but it was long for a boy , and NOW he`s tall and skinny and has SUPER long hair ! I noticed it was Moody cause of his cute little dimples [FYI : that was my favorite thing about him :) ] It was crrrazzzyy !!!

Myspace is really annoying me , yet i constantly check it and am on it all the time .
But it has a lot of 'technical difficulties.' it`s aggravating me ...

Well the Nyquill is kicking in ... man i`m turning into my aunt ... so i`m going to get off here and go to bed :]


NYQUIL WORKS FOR EVERYTHING :]
B to the R to the I to the double T :]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awwww me too. I hope you feel better ;)