Monday, April 16, 2007

A lot of things have happened :]

You would think with how much i like to talk that i would post more on here .....

Well since i haven`t posted in forever , i`ll update you on the wonderful life of Brittany .

WARNING:
This post may be extremely long .

Where to begin ... umm. Okay how bout here :]

About .... 3 ? weeks ago on a Thursday (cause Thursdays were the only days that held it) I went to Chamberlain High school because the head of all G.E.D. programs (makes her sound so powerful) was holding an orrientaiton . My mom and I went , liked what we heard , and decided to sign me up . We registered me in and the next Monday was when i started (cause the program is Mon-Thurs). So Monday I went to the school , in a really cute outfit (cause you have to dress-to-impress on the first day of school) and walked into the Adult Education Office . Me not knowing , had to have my ID to get in . Well i left my wallet at home . So i couldn`t start class then . I was actually bummed . I was excited about starting school cause i hadn`t been in school for a little over 6 months . Public school had too much drama for my taste . So i went back home . I went back Tuesday night (because it`s night school , 6PM to 9PM) had my ID and was ready to go . Tuesday was the day that you take the TABE test , which determines which classes you will be placed in so on and so forth. Tuesday was when i met one of my now best friends , Monica . She also attends the church i go to which is awesome . So the teacher sends the students that had to test to the testing room. We take the test and i do my very bestest . It was actually quite easy . But while i`m sitting in the testing room , there`s this kid that`s sitting in the very back that is just staring at me . It was kinda getting a little scary . While he`s staring at me , i got this other guy asking if i have a boyfriend and stuff . First day of school and i have 2 guys hitting on me . Great right ? I thought so too *rolls eyes* So anyways . So after we were finished with the test we handed the test to the teacher and we could either A.) Go back to class or B.) Go home . Well i decided to go back to class cause Monica wouldn`t let me leave her . But when i walked outside (cause Monica was done before me ) Monica is like cracking up . I ask her whats wrong and she says the kid that was staring at me in the back (i later learn his name is Glen ...) asked her if i had a boyfriend because i was cute. Monica (being the amazing friend she is ) says yes and sends him on his way . So Wednesday comes and we take the second half of the test. It`s a rather boring day . Thursday there was no school because of easter , nor was there school Monday . So Tuesday is when we went back . Tuesday is when i meet my now other best friend , DJ . Now DJ is the boy that asked me if i had a boyfriend . Remember ? The kid that was in the testing , not glen ... but the other one. Yeah . Well i hate saying this , cause i have an amazing boyfriend whom im in love with and wouldn`t trade him for the world , but DJ ......DJ is a VERY nice looking guy . And very funny and very nice . If i didn`t have a boyfriend , whom i love and wouldn`t trade him for the world , i would have been all over that . So Tuesday passes , and Wednesday comes . Wednesday is when i found out my test scores ANDD when the clique of DJ , MONICA , And BRITT forms . Wednesday i found out that i did .... pretty good on the test . *the highest you can get on the 3 tests were a 12.9* MY SCORES : Language: 12.9 Reading: 12.9 Math: 9.3 Perfect score on everything but that math. Darn math . Always been my weakness . It`s like Superman and Kryptonite. But it`s all good cause i still scored high enough , that i was the only kid placed into the G.E.D class. Cause you see theres three rooms you could be placed into . Room 116 is the class that`s BELOW the PRE-G.E.D class. Room 114 is the PRE-G.E.D class AND THEN you have room 113 which is the ACTUALLY G.E.D class . That`s where i`m at . Which means .... in 4 months , i graduate.

So anyways . Schools going pretty good.
And ever since Wednesday , DJ has called me everyday , Monica and I text everyday, and we`re pretty much inseperatable in school , except for the fact that we have different classes .... yeah , they`re in room 116 .... as i told them , i`ll graduate before they even get INTO the G.E.D class :]

Friday , at 6AM , my friend Adam brought me what is now my pride and joy , besides my doggie cocoa of course. Her name is Baby , and she`s a 2 month old cockateil . The most beautiful , cuttest baby bird i have ever seen . Well Saturday ... all was good . Friday night my mom and i had her outside and she was calm . Satuday i took her outside , she was sitting on my chest giving me kisses , when all of a sudden cocoa goes to jump on me and scares Baby half to death .
Now Adam said he clipped Baby`s wings so she couldn`t fly . Apparently he didn`t cut them short enough cause she flew . She flew down and hit the ground and then cocoa started chasing her . She got a hold of Baby and hurt her leg. Then Baby flew UP and straight into the pool . But my (and Baby`s) knight in shining armor (yep you guessed it , Joshua :] ) literally LEAPED onto the pool deck and saved her from drowning . My baby loves me :] He saved my birdie . She`s still hurt but i think she`ll be okay .


Well it is 12:36Am and i`m getting tired .
I`ll try to update more i promise :]

Until next time ....

Brittany :]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You crack me up. & I already heard ALLLLLLLL of this. rofl :)
Luv yas girlie

Anonymous said...

okay I missed that last part somehow earlier. YAY josh :) Cocoa must have thought that birdie was chicken. lol.