Monday, April 30, 2007

Yeahh ... not too exciting .... :\

Yeahhh sooo ...

Nothing really interesting to put in here ...

But i thought i'd post just causee :]

Yeah had a nother very interesting weekend ....
[another is suppose to be one word ain't it .... oh well don't feel like changing it .......]


Today was rather boring ....
Haven't talked to Joshua all day ... cause i think he's switching networks or something cause when i called this stupid lady stopped me from talking to him .... she said
"I'm sorry , but the subscriber you are trying to reach is not accepting calls right now. Please try again later." Then she said it in spanish and so i tried again later and she said the same thing ! It made me anjry [yes i spelt that wrong on purpose ... it's pronounced AN-DREE be jealous cause i make cool words .]

Umm lets seeee ....

Dimitri [or D-man as Jeremy likes to call him] came over today ... and him and Jeremy are coming over tomorrow ... I hope cause i get really bored during the day .....

And uhh ....

I watched Honey I Shrunk the Kids just a min ago ....

Yeah see i toldja i got nothin today ....

Rather boring post i think ...


OH ! This will make you laugh .
WARNING: i advise you not to drink anything while you read this section , unless of course , you enjoy beverages coming out of your nose , than be my guest . YE HAVE BEEN WARNED .

So this weekend my aunt and GANGSTA uncle came over with the kids and Kaitlyn and Jayna were getting in trouble for going outside after having a bath AND after their dad said not to .
So Junior is doing his normal gangsta-ness and tells them that he owes them a spanking [i guess his theory is the more suspension you bestow on them , the worse it hurts so they won't do it again ? i don't really know.] And Kaitlyn [whom is 6] says "Daddy how many spankings do we get?" And Junior says "A lot ." and Jayna [whom is 5] chipes in and says "Daddy , can i only get one spanking?" It was great . I love those kids .

Did you laugh ? Cause it made me laugh .... but when i read it over .... it's not as funny as when i was there and it happened .... it's one of those had-to-be-there moments ....

Okay people i'm going to gooooooo to bed .
Cause it's after midnight , and i bes tired .

Peacee and love cracka :]

B to the R to the I to the double T :]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you crack me up. I think what was funnier was the look on his face sat. nite when kaitlyn gave him *the hand ;)
love ya girlie.

You can see it in her eyes said...

Haha , yeah i gotta admit ... that was pretty funny !!